Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sway said:
Repost, but Im sure you didnt know that. Next time its flame on......
oops

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Hay c'mon, I would say they are Useless...

Sometimes you just can't burn all that extra gas you have fast enough in your lil ole Bronco. :toothless

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
there is a story behind that though. that guy has run like 10 other trails that would challenge your stock broncos. ill try and look for the pictures but that was a few years ago. and thats when it broke after he wheeled the crap out of it. personally i dont like H2's but they will go anyplace a stock bronco will go and more. i mean 35 inch tires stock with electronic rear locker.

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,798 Posts
84brownbronco said:
there is a story behind that though. that guy has run like 10 other trails that would challenge your stock broncos. ill try and look for the pictures but that was a few years ago. and thats when it broke after he wheeled the crap out of it. personally i dont like H2's but they will go anyplace a stock bronco will go and more. i mean 35 inch tires stock with electronic rear locker.
Yeah, but for $50K+ H2's are just not worth it. For that kind of cash, I could finally SAS my bronco and build a kick arse beater bronco and still have enough cash left over to buy gas for both for the next 10 years.

·
Registered
952 Posts
damn man that hummer got ****ed up good. WOW!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Give the guy some slack. I certainly wouldn't want to blow a tie rod like that. But it COULD happen. Ford 7/16s ends have much to be desired too. I wouldn't wish it on anybody. :thumbup

·
Registered
538 Posts
At least he is using it for what it was made for.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I could have broke it better than that

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
My Cherokee has better grround clearence and flext than that. :)

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
There was something wrong to start with like maybe he forgot to put the cotter pin onhis tie rod, because if you look at the video he was still on top of the rock, actually he was just starting to come down off the rock when his pas tire suddenly turned inward.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Whatever... H2s and H3s are still a POS.. :)

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
MyFullSize said:
Whatever... H2s and H3s are still a POS.. :)
To each their own my friend. I didn't like them when they first came out either but they've slowly grown on me. I wouldn't mind one for snow driving/ gettin' the groceries. I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a vehicle though. Maybe one will be in Pick n Pull in like 50 years. :histerica

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
They aren't that great though an h-2 got stuck in my front yard dug in about 2 feet of snow then i pulled him out with the bronc in 2wd

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
broncoorboat said:
They aren't that great though an h-2 got stuck in my front yard dug in about 2 feet of snow then i pulled him out with the bronc in 2wd
So i got my bronco stuck in my front yard in 2 foot of snow also. my tahoe pulled it out in 2wd without a problem at all. Any stock truck out there can get stuck in 2 foot of snow.

·
Registered
528 Posts
H2's are pretty big and not that great off road, but H3's on the other hand are pretty damn sweet.

The only problem they have is visibility with those tiny ass windows.

If i had to bet on a stock bronco or a stock H3 to get through a tough trail my money would be on the H3.

I still love my bronco though;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts