Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
As much as I agree with the fact that most H2 owners are yuppy pricks, the people that created that site more than likely hate Bronco's too.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
thats true bnkrtstk broncos only get a few more mpg than the h2 sooooooo i guess our next step is to create a fu-fuh2.com? :toothless

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
:drinkbud ahahahaha , that's awesome

Your wallet’s fat, your car is rank
Fuk you and your H2!
Each burst of speed costs half a tank
Fuk you and your H2!
At each stop sign and traffic light
Regardless if it’s day or night
They’ll mutter “asshole” and they’re right
Fuk you and your H2!

You can’t drive mud, you can’t clear rocks
Fuk you and your H2!
With Chevy Tahoe frame and shocks
Fuk you and your H2!
What illness do you suffer from?
Are your aesthetic senses numb?
How does it feel to be so dumb?
Fuk you and your H2!

If I gave you what you deserve
Fuk you and your H2!
I’d cut you off and make you swerve
Fuk you and your H2!
I’d follow you across the land
I’d top your gas tank off with sand
And flip the bird with my free hand
Fuk you and your H2!

It’s true you are the Tax-break winner
Fuk you and your H2!
You spent it on ‘roo-bars and Spinners
Fuk you and your H2!
Full fifty-grand you can omit,
But what remains to show for it?
A four-point-three-ton pile of shit.
Fuk you and your H2!

Despite my venomous complaint
Fuk you and your H2!
I’ve got an atom of restraint
Fuk you and your H2!
I hope this point you haven’t missed
Your car selection makes me pissed
In spite of that I can resist
Fuk you and your H2!

For 3 or more: the carpool lane
Fuk you and your H2!
But what if you have half a brain?
Fuk you and your H2!
You solo drive each day to work
That’s why your friends all joke and smirk
Come Humm on THIS, you ****ing jerk!
Fuk you and your H2!

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
this started it with me today www.suvhate.org
just a quick look onthe homepgae, accsing all suv owners to be slow or dumb and not get there piont. i quess we arent suposed to have lives other then there crunchy office job. and if we want to better get a trialer behind your accord

you know what i dont get, these people trash SUV's and large trucks right, never mind the ones that are a hobby, lets just say everyday, moms or dads, or even ones used for personal bussiness. why do people get big cars, they need the space. mom gets a expedition, or excursion, becasue the 4 kids she has, aslo play hockey, ride bikes, play baseball, soccer, dance or whatever, so most of that crap is in the car with them, so now your 9 person car has becme a 7 due to the extra storage, and they also eat alot, being you have large family, so you hit the stop&shop up, hit it for $100, and look you have like 20 bags of groceries, on the way home from school, hockey practice and everything else, got to put the food somewhere. try that with the stupid car you wantthey want us to use. never be done. granted small cars have there place, single people, low income poeple, or people that just use there car for transportaion only. it pisses me off that these people think that we single handedly are distroying the earth becasue we drive large vehicles,

wonder how many of them survive a good accident, let me tell ya, i work in ems, most peoplke dont get up and walk away when there rav4 gets plowed, chances are if its is something bigger they will be,

most of the roll overs are unfortuntly due to bad drivers, thats all. they only drove hondas and VW's now have a family and need a suv, for size or whatnot, so they got the exploerer, it is appealing to many, since they are such good drivers, they forget that it is a bigger heavier and taller vehicle, and cant do 65 on a off ramp like there VW did.. thats just plan stupid

i can go on, i have bored you enough, this crap pisses me off, its 9 in the morning and im pissed now

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
94_chickentaco said:
scathing liberal faggos. Go hump a spotted owl.
Bahaha. You never fail to make me laugh.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
As much as I agree with the fact that most H2 owners are yuppy pricks, the people that created that site more than likely hate Bronco's too.
bnkrtstk is right, these people hate ALL suv's, not just the H2. As far as that goes, I gotta stick up for all suv drivers, H2's included. It's an suv and if people want to spend 50 large on it, it's their money, it's a free country, who the fu*k am I to tell someone what to drive? What most seem to be saying is that most of the people who drive H2's are pricks with attitudes, and for that they definitely deserve to be ragged on. But I'm sure not every last one of them is, so I don't see the point of flipping someone the bird just cuz they drive the H2. That is pretty arrogant.

However, I feel no shame flipping the bird to the granola-crunching poster- waving conservationists who think they can tell ME what I am gonna drive and what is, in their opinion, good for the country.That is even more arrogant, even if some of their points are legit. There are better ways to make your point.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts