Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a couple mouse turds on my kitchen counter yesterday morning so I set a trap last night--no luck. Found a turd in my frying pan this morning--I was pissed. Fortunately when I came home from work tonight--I found this on my kitchen counter.:thumbup

Little phucker won't be shittin' in my frying pan again.

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
ANIMAL HATER!!!!

lol damn mice gotta hate them when they infest your lovely home

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,826 Posts
I found a couple mouse turds on my kitchen counter yesterday morning so I set a trap last night--no luck. Found a turd in my frying pan this morning--I was pissed. Fortunately when I came home from work tonight--I found this on my kitchen counter.:thumbup

Little phucker won't be shittin' in my frying pan again.

He wont, but the rest of this gang will :goodfinge

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I woulda used a gun, but to each his own.

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
If theres one, theers at leats 20 more
True. Just like tongans, they stink, they eat everything in site, and they ALWAYS walk in packs.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
You just wait until Ben finds out.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Nice kill! You should mount his head on a plaque.....

and hang it in the kitchen to show the other mice what happens if they hang out in your house!:toothless Funny you brought this up, I found a big ass rat in my garage this morning. Checking on laundry and saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Looked over and thought it was a squirrel at first, big SOB. I'm gonna try and bait it into a corner to sit still long enough to put an airgun pellet into his noggin.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
:histerica

I had nightmares over that movie. I wonder how many members here are old enough to have seen it.
Yeah, that scared me a little as well. I wasn't sure if anyone would get the connection. For the younger croud, it was the original to the movie "Willard"

Audra, can you remember the last scene and what the guy said? I can still remember it and get a shiver.

I just went to look for this pic and wow, it was from 72. I used to love sneeking out of my room to watch the scarey movies when I was a kid.

It was, "I'll get to you Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
Yeah, that scared me a little as well. I wasn't sure if anyone would get the connection. For the younger croud, it was the original to the movie "Willard"

Audra, can you remember the last scene and what the guy said? I can still remember it and get a shiver.

I just went to look for this pic and wow, it was from 72. I used to love sneeking out of my room to watch the scarey movies when I was a kid.

It was, "I'll get to you Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I hid behind a couch to watch Ben, my parents would have never let me watch it. I cried for like 3 nights and had nightmares. They never knew why. :brownbag

1 - 14 of 14 Posts