Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the great state of :iiss florida :iiss I had to sell my bronco , To sum it up for you :

Was divorced over 10 years ago during the marriage a child was born which wasn't mine DNA proved. Last year my ex wife found out loop hole in the system in the state of florida if you were married and a child was born even if it isn't your child your required to pay child child support. All of 2005 was spent battle the state about this. Well first the garnished my pay and most recently empty'd my bank accounts. So I had to sell the bronco to pay my bills. Makes me wonder why I serve this country. :bs

I'll have another one some day

·
Premium Member
9,986 Posts
Who's the natural father of the child? she must know, so I would go after him and get your money back. Haul his ass in to court! Get that Bronco back!

Good Luck Brother!

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Dobermansx said:
Sorry to hear it. Sucks to pay for something that isn't yours...

not a loophole, in fact is common in most states:banghead

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
What about the EB???
Is it gone too??
Sorry to hear bro, even if it is the "states" loop hole, she should be a bigger person that to let that happen...she'll get hers one day...I just hope you get to see it when it happens...:toothless

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
Thats fawked up dude!!!!! She needs to be shot!!!!! :shocked

I would sue for custody... Hell if your gonna pay for it might as well have the rights to it or atleast visitation... That would mess her world up.. Atleast cost her some legal fees...:thumbup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts