Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the great state of florida I had to sell my bronco , To sum it up for you :

Was divorced over 10 years ago during the marriage a child was born which wasn't mine DNA proved. Last year my ex wife found out loop hole in the system in the state of florida if you were married and a child was born even if it isn't your child your required to pay child child support. All of 2005 was spent battle the state about this. Well first the garnished my pay and most recently empty'd my bank accounts. So I had to sell the bronco to pay my bills. Makes me wonder why I serve this country.

I'll have another one some day

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sorry to hear about that man.........that really sucks.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,081 Posts
What a bunch of s**t. This is probably a stupid questions, but do you have an attorney?

·
Registered
74 Posts
What a insane world we live in! You were married, she had a baby and dna proves it is not yours, you get a divorce and later they come back and take your money and you have to sell your bronco to survive. The OJ case makes more sense now!

·
Registered
926 Posts
what the hell, they aren't going to make it retro for the 10 years i hope. that is major horse shit imo.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
78 HULK said:
What a insane world we live in! You were married, she had a baby and dna proves it is not yours, you get a divorce and later they come back and take your money and you have to sell your bronco to survive. The OJ case makes more sense now!
In the real world that mere fact would be grounds for divorce

on account of HER infidelity !

What a [email protected]%&ed up law ! but I think we have it up here too. What if you'd moved out of state ?

Sixlitre

p.s./
Condolences on the Bronco and thanks for the horror story, I'm putting the latex back on !

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jermil01 said:
What a bunch of s**t. This is probably a stupid questions, but do you have an attorney?
Yes have an attorney, hands are tied law is for the women not the man , As for the real father all the women has to say she doesn't know who the real father is. Its a crappy law :goodfinge to florida as soon as I retire from the navy I'm outta here maybe moving to iceland :shocked

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
Bobby said:
Yes have an attorney, hands are tied law is for the women not the man
Have you attempted to contact the press?
I would be calling newspapers, radio stations and TV stations. This sounds like a story that any local news station would jump all over. Asinine laws like this will never change if people dont get the word out.

Start calling people.

·
Registered
260 Posts
the law system in our great united states is messed up. always looking out for the poor woman and not for the man in any case.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
I really hope Gub reads this. He had a similar situation come up recently, and I'd really hate for him to get bit by this as well. It's fawkin stupid. If its not yours, why pay for it? Duh.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Well i am going to have to call BS here. You are not liable for child support if the child is not yours, unless you raised the child. If the court ordered the DNA test then that is proof enough you are not liable. I just dealt with this crap as well.

ken

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
I liked your bronco too. Sorry you got such a crappy deal. If you go to Iceland you and Oscar have to visit again sometime. That tellico trip that we went on was one I will never forget :toothless :beer

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
stangmata50l said:
For probably the first time....I'm w/ Gack...100% on this one. She should get screwed (bad choice of wording) by the courts. Hello, adultry! WTF?!
:stupid Local news should jump ALL OVER this

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
stangmata50l said:
For probably the first time....I'm w/ Gack...100% on this one.
So does this mean when I have said things like "I like boobs" that you where not 100% in agreemeant? :toothless

Seems kinda gay. :goodfinge

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
Well i am going to have to call BS here. You are not liable for child support if the child is not yours, unless you raised the child. If the court ordered the DNA test then that is proof enough you are not liable. I just dealt with this crap as well.

ken
Once again your wrong. It's the law in PA too.

Bobby- tell her you want visitation, or custody for that matter.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts