Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
IIRC, a member here video taped that. he showed it to me a long time ago, and i found it again on youtube and decided to share

From LA

Hey, I think they are from Louisiana. Try SELA4x4.com and click their videos. There are a few of them from here on here.

Joel

would have like to see the 2nd extraction (even tho there shouldnt have been one)

I hope that truck was stolen or something... you got to a be a first class, grade A, top-of-the-line jackass to do that to your own truck

It was kinda like watching Viva La Bam:thumbup

What a fuggen retard!!!

I think hes related to SgtTex. :p

Discussion starter · #34 ·
the video that i posted isnt the original. the guy did it, then got pulled out. the video has been edited so it shows the extraction first. the end of the video is what really happened first.

ya what a retard he needs to find a girlfreind like mine. I use her as a depth finder and have her walk out in front of the truck when i can't see the bottom clearly. But he also drove in way to fast for that deep of water, the only time i go that fast is when i have the front of the truck tarped off.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.