Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a Rancho 4" lift on here first,got it it and turned out to be a 2 1/2" lift.

Then I find a used SuperLift 6" lift on Ebay,complete with coils,rear springs,shocks,pitman arm,radius arm drops,etc.I just now finally got it and the guy packed it soooo poorly that one complete leaf spring is missing,along with some hardware,and all of the front shocks.I just can`t win anymore!

·
Registered
871 Posts
I bought 4 control arms for my ram off a guy and ups broke the box in half taped it back together and I'm still missing 2 arms. I wonder how many missing parts shipping companies have at the end of the day and don't give a sh*t about.

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
What's so hard to understand? 2" of packing on all sides. With heavy parts use only stirofoam. I had a guy ship me some custom radius arm and he packed them with crumpled newspaper. Still missing $100 worth of hardware.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Did you have it insured? if so call the shipping company and make a claim. if not contact the person you bought it from and see if they will refund some money to replace the parts that are missing because of their defective packaging. But you should allways get insurance.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
FoMoCo, we need to get a blood test, we may be brothers! Cause other than myself, I dont know anyone else with shittier luck!

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Man you guys are freakin me out.. I'm about to ship a 6" lift kit to someone via UPS.. I don't want them gettin screwed.. (But I'll be breaking it up into atleast 3 different boxes and hopefully have good stuff to ship it in..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts