Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since some old feller doesn't wanna answer my pm's. :twak

Is the port spacing on a 351 weezer the same as a set of m block heads?

·
is hazardous to others
1,656 Posts
i bet yes..i know the head bolt spacing is the same. thinking of making some headers?

·
Convicted Drunk Dialer
2,521 Posts
Well, Cleveland heads with fit on a Windsor, and Cleveland heads are a bolt-on for Ms and 400s, so I'd infer that it is the same.

Edit: Are you stinkin' aftermarket 351W heads for yer 400?

Edit: Im retarded, youre asking about headers. But really, am Windsor heads on a 400....?

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, Cleveland heads with fit on a Windsor, and Cleveland heads are a bolt-on for Ms and 400s, so I'd infer that it is the same.

Edit: Are you stinkin' aftermarket 351W heads for yer 400?

Edit: Im retarded, youre asking about headers. But really, am Windsor heads on a 400....?
why would I put weezer heads on a engine which has aussie heads?

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
of course the port spacing is the same..any sheep-shagger would know that. You could buy a set of 351C header flanges and relace the ones on the wheezer headers...if you can find someone near you that knows how to weld and that you have not pissed off so bad that they are still wiling to do you a favor.
:goodfinge

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
of course the port spacing is the same..any sheep-shagger would know that. You could buy a set of 351C header flanges and relace the ones on the wheezer headers...if you can find someone near you that knows how to weld and that you have not pissed off so bad that they are still wiling to do you a favor.
:goodfinge
holy hell, your alive. :goodfinge

so my thoughts were right.

Know any places with 351C flanges for sale? :toothless

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
5.0's the same spacing?

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
awesome.

Don's gonna be weldin again. :toothless
Again?..again?? Does not the word 'again' imply something like 'has been done before', or 'is being repeated' ? Where's Gack, the master of the English language when I need him?

Or did you mean yr gonna sputter some molten metal in the general direction of yr intended victim parts and hope something sticks?:goodfinge

1 - 20 of 43 Posts