Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s everyone doing for Halloween? Nicole and I were trying to come up with something. We normally throw a costume party but this year we wanted do something besides having the party at our place or some different event.

·
I scrape on both sides
3,035 Posts
Dress up your rig? I personally am waiting to see goes and spikes on one with a green top and orange body Bowser :rockon

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Last year nicole and i went to vegas and were the crazy masacre nurse/doctor couple. lol i'll have to show you guys some pics.

this year, i'm not sure what we will b doing, more than likely just going to try and pass out candy....don't know if any parties will be going on because we moved to an older neighborhood. lol We shall see.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
check down in Chesapeake, Northwest River park.

I used to volunteer for the haunted hay ride they did every year, was lots of fun. Although it is pretty far south.

Ken

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
gonna take the kids out then me and the old lady will end up at Brittney or the All American Steakhouse to get ****ed up

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
gonna take the kids out then me and the old lady will end up at Brittney or the All American Steakhouse to get ****ed up
brittney's off of old bridge? dude that is like the place to go. $2 land sharks every day. My brother and I play pool there on the reg and get a :beer on ;) he is at the age of where every girl is a challenge...and i just sit back and drink and enjoy the show.

We should hit it up sometime dude.

Speaking of which. you stated you did the heater core before? or no? I took off a chunk of my dash but now i can't get the damn thing out. lol might have to bring a case of beer and a can do attitude over one afternoon. :toothless

·
Registered
445 Posts
I bought a black Morphsuit, which I used for white wednesday :thumbup, so I plan on sitting in the shadows and jumping in front of people when they're about to ring the doorbell. :rofl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts