Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, on this day 3 years ago FSB was born as we know it :chili: :beer :rockon :drinkbud

Its so far been a long and twisted road but at the same time it has flew by and been tremendous fun, thanks to each and everyone of you who make this the great place it is

thanks to all those who have helped, donated, upgraded, etc etc to keep it going and the bills paid, i remember back when we first started i think i was paying about 10.00 a month out of pocket, now we have grown to our own server pushing about 150.00 per month now, we changed hosting providers 3? 4? 5? times up to this point, changed forum software 2-3 times and i think we have finally settled "in" and have a permanent home where we can continue to grow and get better

I wont name names because i of course would forget someone with my memory the way it is, but thanks to the OP's in the early days who stood by me as we made the tranistion from MBB and grew into our own here at FSB, I will say one special thanks to Bronkzilla, without him, MBB, FSB and the bronco community we call "home" wouldnt be what it is now, thanks Raffa :rockon

as always thanks to each and every MOD and Admin, for always being there to maintain the forums and keep everything running smooth, I couldnt and wouldnt have done it without each of you, you dont get the thanks and pats on the backs you deserve for everything you guys do here and behind the scenes, thank you :beer

again, thanks to everyone, you are FSB, so happy birthday, heres to many more :beer :chili: :rockon :drinkbud :beer

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Ahhhh.....were only 3, that explains some of the behavior around here (just kidding)

Thanks Joe, Happy Birthday FSB!!! You've done more for me then you will eve know!

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
:bday :bday
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday FSB.....................
Happy birthday to you
:bday :bday
:beer and to many more to come.:rockon

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
:drinkbud :chili: :rockon

·
that's a lot of oil
775 Posts
:beer

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Thanks Joe for allowing us to come here back in the day, I know without you providing this place for me to hang out, I wouldn't have made near the friends I have today. Thank you.

[And dammit, I knew this was coming up and was gonna post it the other day and forgot. :banghead :toothless]

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
Seams like just yesterday I was on that tiny island all alone and then everyone left MBB, I was stuck for like 3 weeks before I read the email 1982Bronco sent out carefully realized what he was trying to say and clicked on the link.

Funny day to sell my bronco huh:cry

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,518 Posts
I'd just like to say... :bday :chili: :bday :drinkbud :bday :chili: :bday
Thanks to all our members (old & new), my fellow staff (mod & admin) and to Joe and Raff for keeping this community alive when it was facing certain doom.
I've been hanging around with you guys for a loooong time. Through the good, the bad and the butt-ugly. I appreciate this place more than is healthy ( :wacko ) and can honestly say I consider myself a better person for the experience.

THANKS to ALL & HAPPY BIRTHDAY FULLSIZEBRONCO.COM!!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts