Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Buddy, i hope it was a good one! We'll have to get together for a late B-Day lunch.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
LOL nice!

So what was the special dinner we missed out on?
Well, it wasn't special for the kids. No recipe. Just inventing something new. I made chicken with red peppers, sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts, sun dried white grapes, spices, olive oil and wine. Then put that over whole wheat rigattoni boiled in fresh basil leaves, mixed with black pepper and fresh parmesan. Then made garlic asparagus and sauteed some mushrooms in butter on the side with olive and jack cheese foccachia, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. It was all quite good, but the grapes and red peppers were a bit too sweet for the chicken.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Well, it wasn't special for the kids. No recipe. Just inventing something new. I made chicken with red peppers, sun dried tomatoes, pine nuts, sun dried white grapes, spices, olive oil and wine. Then put that over whole wheat rigattoni boiled in fresh basil leaves, mixed with black pepper and fresh parmesan. Then made garlic asparagus and sauteed some mushrooms in butter on the side with olive and jack cheese foccachia, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. It was all quite good, but the grapes and red peppers were a bit too sweet for the chicken.
Damn, Sounds like Emeril Lagasse better watch his back. Brian could be the new host on the Food Network.

Oh by the way, sun dried white grapes are raisins where I come from.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts