Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stupid dog

I've come to the conclusion my black lab is the most stupid dog in the world I've never had a dog eat cat S%$# wish it would just eat the cat

oh well just venting

:(

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
my lab ate a squealer toy and it got stuck in his throat. does that count for stupid?

BTW whos birthday is it?

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
dogs eat cat crap all the time and not just labs. lol andy, i wish i was there to see it unless it was like suffering and about to die but if it was running around and every time it breathed it squeaked that would be hilarious :D

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
no untill i make a new name and start again. no once i get there i can change my title? or wait maybe thats 500 oh well im now 1 post closer anyway and all of you other post whore professionals are sitting back laughing at my 281 posts :goodfinge

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
oh i swear i read that i was 300 or 500 and people were debating oh well just another post closer now :toothless

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
well if your going to take away all my posts could you atleast change my title to "Re-Newbie"? thanks :thumbup

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,075 Posts
John, my ex's dog used to get into the litter box...So I can definitely sympathize. We called them kitty cookies..The f**king dog would come out of the bathroom with kitty litter all over his snout. Now I know why I used to call him s**t for brains.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Re: stupid dog

Bobby said:
I've come to the conclusion my black lab is the most stupid dog in the world I've never had a dog eat cat S%$# wish it would just eat the cat

oh well just venting

:(
does Moly bring thing like that to you John
:toothless

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not yet I'll ask Toni if molly brought her one

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
:lolup Toni's gonna kick ya'lls ass!:twak

Hey Oscar, where'd you come up with that pic...I hope not your living room....:toothless

1 - 20 of 21 Posts