Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Fathers day dads....

I lost my dad last month but he's in a better place now.....

Things are bitter sweet though.

Now that the boys are out of school I get to spend WEEKENDS with my son, since during the school year he spends those at his mom's.

If I could afford it I would have more kids. I love being a dad!:beer

·
Registered
408 Posts
My first Father's Day.....congrats to all the dads out there.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,511 Posts
fathers day in iraq sucks just like any other day
Dude, 1) If you're in Iraq, Thank you for your service. We Americans (for the most part) do appreciate it; 2) It does suck mightily (ask my Dad about serving in Viet Nam), but you should realize that your family does love you; 3) rejoice in the fact you have your own family, and you'll be seeing them, not in a "long" time, but in a "short" time, and God willing, before you know it, there you will be.
I was 3 1/2 when Dad arrived home from Viet Nam, but I remember it clearly. Your kids will, also.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
Happy Fathers Day Guys

Lon Your Dad is in a better place buddy But you know his is still with you.

We are taking a lil ride up the hill to Niagara Rim Trail. Its about 28 miles away up around 7500 ft. Its my escape and my locale 4x4 mini Rubicon trail.
we have an event up there next week called (Kids On The Rocks) you can find it on Google. Its where under privileged and handicapped Kids get taken for rides on the trail. So im going up there today to see how the trail marking is going.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
^ Good on you...

Got my 8 year old from last fiasco, and Jenns 2, playing and Braedan (<ours, 11 weeks old well the other two are really.. I am it) on my lap.

Kinda cute, Josh (4 y.o.) will start to fawk up, and K.C. (8 y.o.) is all "Josh, stop that, today we can't screw up, get spankings or make him yell"

Makes me smile every time I hear it.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Sweet Clyde, got to see my little girl today, just came back from dinner. Its been a few weeks since ive seen her, since the seperation! Happy Fathers day to all!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts