Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has tried the harbor freight 9" HID lights? I know most of their stuff is not of the highest quality...

·
Registered
971 Posts
I dont have any personal experience with them but I have not heard a whole lot of positive either. For an affordabel HID you might wnat to look at these http://trailglow.com/ We run them on our 9 car and I have a set of 7" on the bronco. The only complaint I have on them is their adjustment device, it is a high quality plastic which seems to be fine but you can only adjust in set increments. Not a big deal on the bronco but its created a small issue on our race car. The price though makes that minor issue very tolerable. Paul has been very good to work with to date, usually takes about a week to get your order. Hope this helps.
Jeremy

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I have heard that the trail glow, the kragen HID's, and the Harbor freights are all the same internally for the most part. Correct me if I am wrong tho

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hey Crawler,

Since you sold your Bronco what are you driving now? Last time I saw it was down in Baja at the 500. I photographed it and posted them on C3R.com

Chris

·
Registered
971 Posts
I cant confirm if the internals are the same are not but as I said we are running the trail glows on our 9 car and have 3 races on them without any problems, the numbers are awesome we saw a team running them at the last race and you can see them great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts