Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
somebody on here mentioned this site, so i decided to take a look.

i found many things i liked that were cheap and i needed.

air chiesel.. for my RA bracket (was the reason somebody mention HF)

ive had tto put the order in 3 times because it was on backorder.
then they dont process my order. they never ship it.

he always answers my e-mails, but what were everyone else's experiences with this site. i am not bashing them whatsoever.

just in search of past experiences

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
i've never ordered from the site (or maybe i ordered a pump that was out of stock) anyway i just go to the store

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From the most part the experiences are good. Just don't put yourself in a situation where you have to rely on the tool you purchase from there.
thats what i am somewhat doing. 6 bucks for an air chisel [that many people have sworn by] cant get much better

Try posting in the correct section or find one of the other dozen threads about HF.
ive read many threads, everybody has had good experiences and no complaints besides a few delayed shipping

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
thats what i am somewhat doing. 6 bucks for an air chisel [that many people have sworn by] cant get much better

ive read many threads, everybody has had good experiences and no complaints besides a few delayed shipping
HF air tools use alot of air from what i have read, but if it is somethign you don't use much then who cares.

I just bought an air cutoff wheel (Above posted thread) on the 6th. Telling me to expect around the 20th. Two week shipping??????

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HF air tools use alot of air from what i have read, but if it is somethign you don't use much then who cares.

I just bought an air cutoff wheel (Above posted thread) on the 6th. Telling me to expect around the 20th. Two week shipping??????
well it'll be hoooked up my compressor? so i wait a few mins for it to 're-fill'

i had that same item in my order. need to cut some exhaust.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
I bought mine for a project. Got tired of waiting and used my Dremel with a cut-off wheel.

On a side note I am really suprised this thread hasn't been moved yet.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts