Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I need a new stub shaft, new radius arm bushing on the drivers side and I had to install my 2.5" coil spacers.

So we needed to fix this

With parts from this

Removed the TTB from the parts truck

My new spare D44 third member, just in case I wreck another one

Working on replacing the Radius arm bushing, Yeah it takes 3 ratchet straps and a come along

Pulling out the broken shaft

The carnage

Yeah that's a 4 car garage

·
Premium Member
23,551 Posts
WHERE IS YOUR GLASSES?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm wearing them in all the pics, an no they arent safety glasses

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I have washed my arms and hands 10 times and they are still dirty. That truck and garage and parts truck are dirty as can be.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Marauder said:
Dont wash your truck or anything to work on it, heaven forbid someone thinks your just a poser :goodfinge
It keeps my stuff safe inside the garage, people cant see in the windows

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Wash the truck before you work on it, you'll come out cleaner in the end.

Also, you're willing to grind rivets to pull the TTB, but not to pull the RA bracket? I don't understand that at all. RA bushings are *so* much simpler when you just drop the bracket.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
we didnt grind any rivets. we ground through a u-bolt it took 2 minutes. There is 4 or so rivets to grind and knock out. Our come-along didnt actually take that long.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sewiv said:
Wash the truck before you work on it, you'll come out cleaner in the end.

Also, you're willing to grind rivets to pull the TTB, but not to pull the RA bracket? I don't understand that at all. RA bushings are *so* much simpler when you just drop the bracket.
We used the grinder on the u-bolts for about 4 seconds. The radius arm wasnt too bad since we had to remove the shocks and coil anyway

1 - 9 of 9 Posts