Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1984 bronco and I am looking for the panel that goes between the upper part of the door and the removable top for the passenger side. I have been told that this part is discontinued and that I will have to fabricate it.I would be gratefull for any help.

·
F*ck 'em all
2,420 Posts
Try the Ford-authorized e-tailers like firstfordparts.com, teamfordparts.com, etc. But any decent body shop could Bondo or weld those holes a LOT cheaper than replacing the whole panel.

I have planned on welding them up myself (I can do bodywork) Its just not high up on my to-do list... I doesn't effect the functionality of the truck

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 1984 bronco and I am looking for the panel that goes between the upper part of the door and the removable top for the passenger side. I have been told that this part is discontinued and that I will have to fabricate it.I would be gratefull for any help.
How many and what color you want is what my friend said....
Let me know

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
i Have a pair of these on my parts bronco. I can cut them off put them on ebay as an auction for you if you want to pm me I Can agree on a price and sell them to you. let me know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts