Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How heavy is the removable top on my bronco. Thinking about riging some sort of "pulley system" up in my garage to be able to remove/install it by myself. Anyone tried this before?

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I've thought about using my hydraulic crane.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
It's just over 100lbs.

·
LS Swap Everything!
26,232 Posts
I saw one done back in Jackson for a '78, looked pretty neat, think the guy used some bungee hooks on nylon rope... not too sure though. I'm over on 22nd Ave, by Adeline, if you need a hand with anything for your FSB.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw one done back in Jackson for a '78, looked pretty neat, think the guy used some bungee hooks on nylon rope... not too sure though. I'm over on 22nd Ave, by Adeline, if you need a hand with anything for your FSB.
Thanks.

I live out around seminary

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And to think, all that was accomplished with a simple search. In the future, please use that search function and you will find all the answers to your wildest dreams.

there is always one

·
Registered
604 Posts
there is always one
I hear ya....god forbid another thread is created on a topic that has been discussed once or twice or a hundred times before and everyone is forced to read it and comment and to think of all the space it takes up to.....:goodfinge

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.