Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just bought a 1995 ford bronco xlt 5.8L. I have never taken the top off of this yet, and was thinking about buying a hardtop seal kit which I cannot seam to find anywhere on the internet no matter what I search for on google.

Is this a good idea to replace? Im worried about taking it off and not having the seals to replace bad ones if there are some that need replacing. Any advice? A link to where I could buy them would be awesome. Im going to try and fix the rear window motor issue this weekend. Seems to be a very common problem with these as well. (ground, switches, or motor)

Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link, I looked all around the site as much as I could (earlier today) and had no luck finding a seal kit for my year of bronco. There was a kit for really early models. And it does not leak as of right now, just worried about it leaking once I take the top off for the first time, in who knows how many years. (just bought it a month ago) If I can find a kit on any website ill order it, just finding the kit is seems to be hard.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good!! I even called the dealer and they can no longer order the seals in anyways.. thank you for the advice !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts