Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has come up before, but I can't search because I don't know what they are called.

The rivet type things that hold your plastic trim on around the hard top (above the bolts). What are they called? I heard you can order them off ebay... but again need the name.

If someone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

:rockon

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Clipsandfastners.com has them its like 13.00 for a box of 25, part number a19372

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
that was a part number for gray by the way

·
Super Moderator
25,831 Posts
yo,
Good job J!
for posterity; here is some more info;

Trim Panel Retainers, Interior, Plastic, pics & Ford part number N808658-SSD (Mocha Tan) in 92-96
Source: by fearxfour (fourxfour95) at FSB

=========

Trim Panel Retainer, Interior, BLACK Plastic in 92-96 (Xmas Tree, part # N19374) (New URL as of JUN 2010) Bottom Head Diameter: 19/32" - Stem Diameter: 9/32" - Stem Length: 27/32"
Source: by northlandfasteners.com

You can Dye or paint em to match.

I always save my broken ones and cut the tops off and use Super Glue to fasten em to trim pieces for original look; I do this since taking top off, all that trim and trim metal pieces squeal like //well/ ya know.. So I use industrial strength velcro to attach trim back to B pillar, bed rails etc.

·
Premium Member
4,778 Posts
I got mine from Northland like Miesk showed and they were great to deal with. No minimum order, they shipped fast. All around good service

·
Registered
75 Posts
Quick question though. Product description says Explorer, Mountaineer, Windstar & Ranger. Nothing explicitly about 150/Bronco. Still fits the plastic trim that goes over the gap between chassis and hardtop, aye?

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Quick question though. Product description says Explorer, Mountaineer, Windstar & Ranger. Nothing explicitly about 150/Bronco. Still fits the plastic trim that goes over the gap between chassis and hardtop, aye?
Fit mine perfect. Measurments are in the product description, just compare to yours

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
mine all exploded when i took the off because they were so dry rotted. i just put som black ones from auto zone in there

·
Super Moderator
25,831 Posts
yo,
btw, because they are so brittle, I use an old meat fork (shhh, don't tell better-half where it is now!) to pry em off... works a-ok!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts