Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, first time Bronco owner and first time poster! I recently bought a 1996 Bronco (see photo attached), and took the hardtop off. I’m looking for something to cover where the hardtop attaches to the body. From what I can tell there isn’t anything currently made for this purpose. A few questions:

1) Has anybody either bought or made something to cover it? If so, can you point me in the right direction?

2) If not, any advice on getting something made? Are there drawings/dimensions somewhere that I can bring to someone to build something? This is the best I could find but doesnt seem to have exact dimensions: Hard top

3) Any other tips on what I might be able to do to cover those holes and make it look a little nicer?

Loving the Bronco and glad to be here!

Attachments

·
Registered
1994 Bronco Eddie Bauer Edition.
110 Posts
Can't help you with the cover, but that's a sweet rig! Congratulations.

Reactions: Jas225

·
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
18,059 Posts
The best thing i have seen is a second hard top, cut up so its just the rails and cab roof mounting portions. Cut below the window and parallel to the B-pillar. There is a pic floating around of a blue bronco with a tan top like this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts