Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my 94 broncos roof paint has been pealing off.I have been thinking of possibly geting the roof and the cap Line-Xed the same color as my truck is.I figure it would be more durable and cheaper than haveing it repainted.I also have the classic rain gutter cracks im thinking the Line-X will fill in the cracks and flex unlike paint would.Hase any one done this before ? Brian

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about the Durabak but i don,t want to screw it up .It would stand out like a sore thumb if i mess it up .I think i will let the pro,s do it. I bought my 01 dodge used with the bed allready Line-Xed and that stuff looks good.Brian

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
green94 said:
I was thinking about the Durabak but i don,t want to screw it up .It would stand out like a sore thumb if i mess it up .I think i will let the pro,s do it. I bought my 01 dodge used with the bed allready Line-Xed and that stuff looks good.Brian

If you can spell your name, you can apply Durabak:toothless It's just roll on. It doesnt get easier than that.

Your money tho.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool thats a nice looking EB

·
Registered
161 Posts
Don't know much about the Durabak pricing, but I just had my Bronco's roof (cab only). Shop had to strip the old, sand, prep, paint, and clear coated it all for $100.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts