Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When going down the intermahstate around 60-70, my speedometer needle jumps from 80 to 50 then back again. Whats up with that?

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Search.

Possible bad ABS sensor in your rear axle.
Possible damage to tone ring in rear axle.
Bad PSOM.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Nothing.

It's cold, the water is cold, there are no tourists, there's nothing to do, no hotties from out of state to check out, no parties, no action, nothing.

I can't wait for it to be summer again. :doh0715:

·
Banned
71 Posts
Search.

Possible bad ABS sensor in your rear axle.
Possible damage to tone ring in rear axle.
Bad PSOM.
I agree with you..... They had a lot of problems with the original PSOM, updated ones come with increased immunity to system variability due to damage of the exciter ring and VSS air gaps. There's a TSB out there on it.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts

·
Banned
71 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
mine jumps too

Hey I was just wondering would the problem you have cause problems with an eo4d tranny in a 94 ? Mine jumps out of gear every once in awhile. The shop said all the line pressures are good and the fluid checked good changed it too it just does it every once in awhile but the speedo will jump somtimes to?

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Hey I was just wondering would the problem you have cause problems with an eo4d tranny in a 94 ? Mine jumps out of gear every once in awhile. The shop said all the line pressures are good and the fluid checked good changed it too it just does it every once in awhile but the speedo will jump somtimes to?
Search MLPS

and it's an E4OD.

·
Registered
277 Posts
my truck's was missing a few teeth

Must be a Tennessee truck..

The tooth brush had to be invented in Tennessee,
if it was anywhere else, they would have called it
a teethbrush.

·
ladies enjoy his
4,276 Posts
Must be a Tennessee truck..

The tooth brush had to be invented in Tennessee,
if it was anywhere else, they would have called it
a teethbrush.
actually the truck was originally from georgia, and then made its way to ark, then to my humble abode in tennessee :toothless (fits doesnt it, haha)

·
Registered
277 Posts
actually the truck was originally from georgia, and then made its way to ark, then to my humble abode in tennessee :toothless (fits doesnt it, haha)
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts