Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
#1 Asshole
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I got an 88 bko with a 5.0 and t-18 :thumbup some one has done a carb swap and didnt hook up any of the factory gauges I want to hook them up. They left the harnesses on the inner fender and I am assuming they are still good> I know what assuming does but there is only one way to find out. Can any one please help me with which plugs and color of wire for my temp sensor and for the oil sender every thing else seems to work except for the head gaskets are blown or heads are cracked. I am getting exhaust gasses in the radiator and it is expelling all of the coolant. I have another set of heads that came off the motor that I pulled from my 91 so i think I am set there. Any help with the above problems would be greatly appreciated.

·
#1 Asshole
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
any suggestions where to get a diagram without spending more money I dont have. Any one! Please!!!

·
#1 Asshole
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I did a search on fsb before posting this tread it returned about 10,000 treads. Google has proved useless for anything but a ranger. perhaps I am just too lazy or just too cheap but either way I need some help here a website or if some one can give me a more specific tread that would be great thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts