Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 9 inch axle out of a 78 Bronco... needs a new third member. I just replaced it with a Dana 60 out of a 78 F250. I also have the axle housing for the Dana 44 out of the F250, I have the outers from the Dana 44 in my truck so in essance, I have a Dana 44 with leaf spring set up needing rebuilt. The gear ratio is 3.56

Make an offer, I'm hoping for a few bills for both or sell seperate.

·
Registered
560 Posts
So the housing and complete carrier minus the axles and outers? Are you saying you will pull the outers off your rig upon sale?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for 15x10 on 8x6.5 rims. I have brand new super swampers, but now new axles and no rims for in between... Anyone seen any for sale or trade?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took the steering knuckle out off the Dana 44HD out of the F250... I have the steering knuckle out from the Dana 44 in my Bronco sitting on the ground next to the Dana 44HD. Basically, I took the 8 lug shit and swapped it into my bronco, now I have a Dana 44HD with 5 lugs needing rebuilt. I have the ring and pinion (3.56 gear) rotors, calipers, it has the leaf springs, front frame mount and the rear factory shackle assembly still attached.

There is a couple photos' of the 9inch in my "garage", you need a third member, other than that, it is complete, housing, inner axles, brakes, I blew the third member and took it out of the truck, make offer

·
Registered
368 Posts
id be willing to take them off your hands but your a little too far north man. heres a BUMP for ya

·
Registered
560 Posts
I'm very interested...is it high or low pinion? I'm in Sacramento so your not far for me to come out your way for a decent price.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We could do that, I can't this weekend cause I'm moving, but quite possibly next weekend, are you in a rush for the axle?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
here the photo is, bear with me, I'm kind of computer ignorant, can't just beat it with a sledge and get it to work, now I need to figure out how to PM

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts