Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My head is going to explode :cry :banghead
A week ago Bronco Driver Magazine editing staff e-mailed me to see if I was done with part 2 of my EFI article.
I didn't even have the research started, their web site said I had untill 11-25-2003 to submit it.
They were wrong, it was due 10-25-2003. :mad: :mad: :mad:

So I've been trying to focus on this EFI mumbo Jumbo for days straight and my head is going to explode.

IF I HAVEN'T REPLIED TO YOUR THREAD OR PERSONAL MESSAGE, THIS IS WHY. If it's about EFI it might push me over the edge :wacko

I'm done, tell me to suck it up and STFU :cry

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
SUCK IT UP!!!! WUSSSSSSYYYY!!!! My grandma wouldnt complain so much about her EFI guru-ness!

:goodfinge

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,529 Posts

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Take some meds, it should make the article great!!! Morris should enjoy copy-editing that!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Ryan, just stop...step back from the terminal...take a deep breath...NOW GET BACK TO WORK DAMN IT!!:whip

Hang in there bud, It'll work out...:beer

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
if you would quit posting on here all day you would have time to get it all done!

wes

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
I smell WHINNNNIIIINNNNNGGGGG!

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
scheki said:
Should have stopped by while you were at Jason house Ryan.
Had to stop by his place and take some pics for the magizine article. and I still forgot a pic :banghead
Would have stoped by but I had no idea where you are and it was getting dark and rainy :beer

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's 5:10AM and I'm done typing for the nignt :cry :banghead
Still not finished, got about 80% of it done, not of it is polished up for the final cut :banghead

Off to bed :brownbag

1 - 18 of 18 Posts