·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? I heard that it happened awhile ago, but this was the first article about it?

Eh, oh well.... :(

Heh, I found this article over on the Camaro board and some guy said that he drives his Blazer real fast, and how Broncos are roll over prone cause they sit up higher from the factory.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Just as bad as the story here in Michigan, 1 guy went to work, punched in, shot a few co-workers than himself, now his parents are tring to get money from the ins co. or the company because he killed himself on company time. There has been no ruling yet on what is going result yet.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
scheki said:
Just as bad as the story here in Michigan, 1 guy went to work, punched in, shot a few co-workers than himself, now his parents are tring to get money from the ins co. or the company because he killed himself on company time. There has been no ruling yet on what is going result yet.
Holy smoke!! Where/when was this?!?! Talk about insane! :mad: his parents included!

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I think this is a different story, I don't remember a gorge. Either way, I feel the lawsuit should be thrown out, simply for this reason -
According to Tompkins County Sheriff's Office investigators, none of the occupants was wearing a seat belt when the SUV left the road.
The parents are idiots

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
there is a shocking lack of personal responsibility in the world now days...

·
Registered
748 Posts
BroncoBabe said:
.... some guy said that he drives his Blazer real fast, and how Broncos are roll over prone cause they sit up higher from the factory.

Well that guy is not the brightest crayon in the box...he'll learn fast (no pun intended) that his Blazer isn't so safe.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
I always thought a Blazers top was weaker than a bronco. They don't have as large of a B-piller

both rust free or course :banghead

·
Registered
331 Posts
The worst problem with these lawsuits is that they have a chance of winning. We all know about the other idiots who paid their stupid tax, sued for it and won.

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
King Andy351 said:
i think i am going to drown myself and then sue god

Darwin award of the day...To....Andy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts