Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owned a damn vehicle before? I have been reading this forum for almost a month. I keep running across the most idiotic questions that I can't even believe that either some of you have no (read none, nada, nill) commmon sense or your parents just threw some money at you and told you to go buy the first thing that gave you a hard on. If you guys would even take the time to read even 20 pages in to this forum you would have 99% of your answers without getting flamed by the veterans here. I prolly will get flamed for this but I really dont give a rats @ss as I am pretty much in a good mood after wheeling my Bronco and have a few cervesas. ? ? er Bud Lights!!! I havent owned many Fords in my life mostly GM products (even though everytime I say I wont get another, well I get one. Currently a fully loaded Avalanche.) If you flame me for this go ahead, it has its perpose and I like it. However the Bronco was chosen over a Jeep just because I looked and looked for one in my price range and couldnt find one close to what this offered and in all actuallity I am too big for a jeep. Can't shift and cant harldy steer because I am 6 foot 6 inches and around 250 lbs. Ok now I am rambling and maybe this doesnt belong in this exact place. However if even half of the noobs read this before they post another stupid or repost the forum would be so better off as I won't have to wade through a enormous amount of crap just to get to something that is useful.
I apologize ahead of time for the alchohol induced rant.
I am off to bed now.

T Cody

OUT!!!

:goodfinge

:whiteflag

·
Registered
135 Posts
Interesting tech thread. I think some people really feel that going on the net and ranting over the dumbest of subjects will make them part of the cool crowd. Seeing that you have a whole four posts here I assume you are not on your way to making many friends. But maybe its just the alcohol talking. I am not taking offense to your shot at noob's for asking questions you feel are stupid because most of my questions have been just outside of my reach. But lighten up a bit.
:goodfinge

·
Registered
135 Posts
MikE2 said:
The Avalanche is the 3rd most ugly veichle ever made
LoL, I can't believe I used to like them. There frikkin 90% plastic.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
codysown said:
If you flame me for this go ahead, it has its perpose and I like it.

Wow.

Did someone hear the floodgates open?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ive gotten stupid drunk and gone on the net to make an ass of myself in forums but I don't start tough guy net fights. purty sad.

·
Registered
39 Posts
dude you need to lighten the hell up. there are people on here that have a lot of questions that may be stupid to some. and that includes me asking them quite often. but there are a lot of good guys on here willing to help and thats how everyone learns.i may not be great with broncos but i am a jet ski and quad engine builder for a living. so you may think im asking stupid common sense questions about broncos but i bet you could come up with a lot of stupid questions about a PWC that i would think was common knowledge. we arent here to bash people that dont know about broncos. this forum is to help eachother out. so pull your head out of your ass. if youre gonna be like that we dont need you here.

·
Registered
135 Posts
nitroburner13 said:
dude you need to lighten the hell up. there are people on here that have a lot of questions that may be stupid to some. and that includes me asking them quite often. but there are a lot of good guys on here willing to help and thats how everyone learns.i may not be great with broncos but i am a jet ski and quad engine builder for a living. so you may think im asking stupid common sense questions about broncos but i bet you could come up with a lot of stupid questions about a PWC that i would think was common knowledge. we arent here to bash people that dont know about broncos. this forum is to help eachother out. so pull your head out of your ass. if youre gonna be like that we dont need you here.
X2

Nicely put. :drinkbud

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
monkeyhouse said:
i love that noob on noob action! its funny as chit to me.
I know, it's like watching combative retards play musical chairs.

Nothing against you new guys, of course. :thumbup

·
Registered
135 Posts
none taken here. gotta love the internet tough guys.

·
Registered
135 Posts

1 - 20 of 196 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.