Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica

Shall we try this again????

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Hey, am I the only one thinking of this...no, I can't be, let me share.

I was just thinking we could kill two birds with one stone, perhaps we could do a kind of meat and greet.
We all get dressed as our favourite Star Trek character and meet in a central location about 3 days prior to ticket sales, because as we all know, if you want the good seats for something as awsome as this you really need to get a jump on things.:thumbup

Then while we wait we can play cool games like star trek trivia pursuit share horror stories of our parents basement and other cool stuff like that. I am sooo excited just thinking about it.

I will be dressed as either Commander Ryker or Worf. I might even go retro and go as Spock.:thumbup

this is going to be sooooo coooool!!!!

IBTL:thumbup:chili::chili::chili:

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
What???? has this been posted before? this is a repost?!
Let me sum the other thread up for you:
Star Trek brings the gay. College cheerleaders are hot. Bronco Rob is a Klingon. (Luv ya Rob!!!!):goodfinge :toothless

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
Let me sum the other thread up for you:
Star Trek brings the gay. College cheerleaders are hot. Bronco Rob is a Klingon. (Luv ya Rob!!!!):goodfinge :toothless
hahahahahaha Rob is Wharf hahahahahahahah

No wonder he is always grumpy.

And yes cheerleaders are hawt

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
:histerica
:chili:
Rob you have to resurrect your old tread and combine it with this one! :toothless

PLEASE! :thumbup

:beer

1 - 20 of 30 Posts