Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Is that a moose? Seriously dude, motorola called, they want their first camera phone back to go to the museum of technology. :goodfinge

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Wow, was it in the dark or something? I could understand it then. I guess I also avoid taking video with my phone. I could see video in the dark looking like that easily. Oh well, at least you had fun.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
this should have been posted in the general chit chat... not the tech areas.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Are you sure that isn't leaked footage for a new half life game? I sure sounds like some head crabs are in there screeching.
Ok, no nerds allowed here. :twak

I played Portal so much when it first came out, I felt playing it was more important then sleep. :brownbag :toothless

My snow donut video is better. It also features hillbilly deluxe, and no horrendous commentary. :goodfinge

·
Registered
2,215 Posts

+

= good videos, less insults, and happier viewers.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
yah, i opened the front door this morning to find winter, was about to give up on seeing snow on the sandbar.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
damn you guys are brutal. it was a video of opportunity and i used what i had. I did not wake up this morning and plan on making a video fit for the big screen, just decided to do some donuts and I threw a kid standing outside smoking a cigarette my phone and asked him to film it.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,513 Posts
Whoa! Its like footage of a blurry beast in the background.

Lol just messin

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
looks fun

1 - 13 of 13 Posts