Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find the original plastic trim piece that wraps around the driver-side headlight and turn signal for my white '95 Bronco Sport. These were originally made in molded white, black and bright red for the sport models. XLT & EB trim was chrome. Today at my local ford dealers all I can get is ready-to-paint which obviously will chip easily.

A week ago after a huge snow storm, I was passing under Interstate 80. At the same exact moment a huge snowplow was clearing the shoulder of the freeway. A wall of slush and debris curled off his blade, over the freeway barricade and crashed from 20 feet above on my Bronco like a ton of bricks! It destroyed my headlight and the trim piece I'm looking for, bent my hood & cowl and broke my windshield! :shocked I can tell you, I was sure glad to be in the Bronco. Just think what would have happened if I had been in a convertible!

Any advise or help you guys can offer to find the original color-molded part would be appreciated! (even a part number if anyone has it).

Thanks!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PART FOUND!! THANK YOU FULLSIZEBRONCO.COM.

I LOVE THIS SITE! ROBSLXTASY HAD ONE.

P.S. for future searchers, LMC only has Chrome, Black and grey.

Thanks for the help!!

·
Back in TEXAS
1,967 Posts
Man that sh!t sux. Is the city paying for the repairs or did they say :goodfinge ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts