Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what do I gotta survive to be part of the PNW club? :confused:

I live in Tukwila WA and the rest of the family is in Anchorage and Fairbanks AK. (so Im a native not a cali immigrant)

I'm driving a 1980 302 "big blue"

·
Project STINKY Superviser
1,087 Posts
DeepSeaSnake said:
so what do I gotta survive to be part of the PNW club? :confused:

I live in Tukwila WA and the rest of the family is in Anchorage and Fairbanks AK. (so Im a native not a cali immigrant)

I'm driving a 1980 302 "big blue"
Wheel w/ me..............Hit Reiter pit up in Sultan (about 50 miles from ya) Ill let ya know wen I go next. If you can hang:toothless :thumbup

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds like a plan, I gotta get it back to freeway shape, guys in the emergency forum are helping me out but hopefully by next week It'll be a go.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, it's still a stock truck on 31s so I'll probably be doing alot of sideline cheering for a little while:)

but if you guys are shooters and we make it a shooting trip as well, Ill be able to hang with the best of ya;)

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Pony-boy said:
You go wheelin with Tommy, You'll stay in the Emergency
Forum.

I'm in Puyallup, and don't wheel half as hard as him,

If you wanna go, lemme know.

Im not even in the PNW....But, If you wheel a 1/4 as hard as tommy...Well....I think we get the idea.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okay got the idea about Tommy, maybe he'll be one of those longer term goals:toothless

but puyallup sounds about right, I gotta wait for this guy to buy my toyota off me then Ill have some more money to troubleshoot this BS with the bronc, until then though Im a sitting duck

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
I was in Puyallup just last night....where ya at Pony-Boy...looks awful muddy around here. I saw your boys green step side at the Home Depot the other day...drop me a PM and we will go for sloppy seconds!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts