Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The trip is set for the weekend January 30th. We are meeting at Lake Oklawaha camp ground (Jeremy or shane still have the dirs from the last trip?) on Friday night. I would like if possible to have a list of deffinite and maybe's, so I can tell the president of Clay County 4x4 about how many to plan for.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
I'm still in the air...so maybe..If all else fails I might come down and ride biyatch with Joe...:shrug

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
i see. well good luck GearHead :cheers
i wish i was closer to some members so i could do some real wheelin.

·
College User
2,026 Posts
If Joe from claycounty sells me his tires I am in for sure. Vehicle is unknown that I will be in. Camping? Gunna have to find a tent then...

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
gobucs1 said:
If Joe from claycounty sells me his tires I am in for sure. Vehicle is unknown that I will be in. Camping? Gunna have to find a tent then...
heh!! I have 4 of 'em.... tents that is... not sure how many you're looking to house... but Sports Authority has a 7x7 for $20... not a bad lil tent although, it should be seam sealed before ya use it...

Still up in the air on this trip here... will let y'all know though..

·
College User
2,026 Posts
Just talked to Joe I am 100% in. I will check SA this week for that tent, Thanks

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,783 Posts
I'm 90% sure I'm in.

·
Unregistered User
697 Posts
Money willing, I'm in.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
I am still hoping to go...Depends on Someone doing their SAS, which is gonna give me his Dual shocks Tower...So I can do my lift....

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
College User
2,026 Posts
For those people coming Joe has some 15x14 Chrome 5 on 5.5 wheels for 250$. Only 4 months old and like new. Good deal if you want some monster rims.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,783 Posts
Have we determined where we're going to meet up?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts