Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1987 with just over 115k miles. It has a 5.8L, auto, AC, tilt, cruise, Bushwacker fender flares and is in excellent condition. I recently installed a Rough Country 6" lift with new 35" Pro Comp All Terrains and 15 x 10 Eagle Alloy's. Interior is excellent and it has many other new parts. It is a daily driver and I would not be afraid to drive anywhere. Other new parts include carburetor, driveshaft, push bar, nerf bars, heater core and fan motor. The only issues are the rear window does not go up and down (motor works) and it has an oil leak around oil pan(does not affect anything). Pics can be seen in my garage. One of the nicest around. The price is $5000 FIRM. PICS can also be seen at the following link: http://www.supermotors.net/18304

·
Registered
809 Posts
How bad is the oil leak? Are you still firm on the price? My brother-in-law is looking for one, but that may be a little steep.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oil Leak

The oil leak is not that bad. I do not have to add oil between changes but it does leave spots on the ground after sitting for a while. It has a oil heater installed in the side of the pan and that is where most of it is coming from I believe. Bronco is now on ebay also. I would take $4500. This is really a nice Bronco. Thanks. Brian

·
Registered
809 Posts
The oil leak is not that bad. I do not have to add oil between changes but it does leave spots on the ground after sitting for a while. It has a oil heater installed in the side of the pan and that is where most of it is coming from I believe. Bronco is now on ebay also. I would take $4500. This is really a nice Bronco. Thanks. Brian
Ok, I'll tell him to look for it. By the way, it is a very good looking bko:thumbup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts