Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am considering putting new headers and exhaust on my 93 eddie bauer with the 351 windsor. looking for advise on what to get who's used what and what works best. need to keep it emissions friendly for colorado. also do not want to have any vapor lockin problems. want harsh bad ass sound yet crisp and clean. any suggestions clips of anybodies results prices and assistance would be helpful. appreciate it guys. always get good feedback from everyone.

·
Registered
2006 Lincoln Navigator
1,513 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've just got the stock facotry bumpers on it. all body is stock. stock exhaust currently as well. little worried about all of the emissions stuff its got on it and being able to put headers on it and such and still get it to pass emissions.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I've got bassani headers and y pipe, ported heads, aftermarket cam, hiflow cat, advanced timing, etc and pass the sniffer in DFW TX, and we are non-attainment for ozone so emissions are fairly strict.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Leave the headers for the drag strip!!! I've gone throu two different sets of pipes on my truck and I haven't been happy with either so stock manifolds r on it now and feels pretty much the same even with a mild 336 mill. If all u have is mild upperend work done than a set of manifolds with a good open exhaust is all u will really need, but that's just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have gibson shorty headers and bassanni catted y pipe into magnaflow 3in/out muffler and the autozone tailpipe. I get complimented on the sound all the time.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I've got Bassanni shorty headers and exhaust with a K&N intake and Eidlebrock high rise manifold. It all runs good and mileage is 15-17 depending on my foot. Power and sound is real nice.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have Bassani ceramic coated shorty headers, Bassani Y pipe, Bassani SS Cat, The longest Magnaflow Muffler that could fit, and Maramot's 3" tail pipe over the axle (found at Autozone).

Deep low sound, No drone, and is non offensive but I still get compliments. And best of all I gained a few MPG.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts