Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I bought a set of headers from one of the members here, and itll bee too much work for me to make them emmisions legal(i hate VA) My asking price is $50(what I bought them for). i will ship(at your expense) i believe they are headman headers. I was gonna, but i gotta fix alota stuff before my saftey inspection.
Tim

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
abaddriver said:
A while back I bought a set of headers from one of the members here, and itll bee too much work for me to make them emmisions legal(i hate VA) My asking price is $50(what I bought them for). i will ship(at your expense) i believe they are headman headers. I was gonna, but i gotta fix alota stuff before my saftey inspection.
Tim

Join the club

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sry about taking so long to respond, my interent is dead. They are the short tubeds ones and i beleive fromn what i was told is they bolt right up. i woulda used them but i have the need to pass emmisions.
Tim

·
College User
2,026 Posts
That must suck, down here we have no emissions, so all but open headers is common.

·
Registered
63 Posts
hey this is the guy he bought the headers from they are long tube headers. look like hedmans too me, the flanges are straight and. i never put them on my truck but have a spare 5.8 block and test fitted them to that, they bolted up no problems. i had them for sale on here so if u do a search u can see my original post

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
it just depends on the year they are used....if '87 and later i think they need the air tube and other stuff but not sure....srry but i kinda like the direct replacement short tubes so i wouldn't be interested if they are longs

·
Registered
63 Posts
they are long tube headers with no emissions hookups, the y pipe wont work w/o mods cuz the headers are longer than where the y pipe meets the manifolds. they are for a truck u are tryin to keep smog legal

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey ABADDRIVER,
I have been looking for a set of long tubes for my 89' w/302. If they will fit I might be willing!!!! I have a busted manifold on the drivers side.

·
redneck mudder
606 Posts
Abaddriver, Do u still have those headers..I have a 351M thats waiting on them...Do u still want 50.00? Do u have any pictures?And where would you be shipping from?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts