Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'78 BKO with 460. I need some headers that will not interfere with the driveshaft, radius arms, etc...as this Bronco will be used for off-road 95% of the time.

Its currently got long tube fenderwell exit headers, and they are about 1.5" above the radius arms, which means they will probably get crushed on my first off-road outing.

Ceramic coated would be nice (but not neccessary) as it will see A LOT of mud, water, and anything else you'd find on the trail.

What are you running? Reccommendations? Anything will help :beer

·
Registered
689 Posts
with a 4'' lift my L&L headers have a tiny dent from full compression

the yoke hit it

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
A little cheaper here

'78 BKO with 460. I need some headers that will not interfere with the driveshaft, radius arms, etc...as this Bronco will be used for off-road 95% of the time.

Its currently got long tube fenderwell exit headers, and they are about 1.5" above the radius arms, which means they will probably get crushed on my first off-road outing.

Ceramic coated would be nice (but not neccessary) as it will see A LOT of mud, water, and anything else you'd find on the trail.

What are you running? Reccommendations? Anything will help :beer
http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-20964_l_l_lifetime_headers__460_chassis_exit.htm

When I bought them, they were only $425, man inflation is a bitch :histerica

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,187 Posts
I have seen shorty L&L headers (i think) at a truck show on one that had no interferance probs at all, but I never got a chance to ask theguy where he got them from.
-they are in that link above so never mind on to the where to get them thing. They are expensive for shorties though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts