Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:scratchhe who makes cheap headers for the fullsize? both of my broncos have the twin front shock so i am fairly limited for options. any help would be greatly appreiciated thanks.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Hooker...Hedman...Summit brand. All of those will have something that works for you for under $200. Ebay could be a good source for used headers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i got dyno max for mine with the 351 m for like 168$ shipped , but i woulnt recomend them because i had problems gettin them installed and i had to grind the side of one of the three bolt flange to clear the front drive saft, but that was with no lift when i get home from iraq im puttin 6.5 inches on it so i hope that makes it clear, ohh yeah and if you have rusted out floor boards like mine its not a good idea to run it with just the headers for any amount of time unless your trying to get a good buzz

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this might sound like a stupid queston but will they clear my dual front shocks? and if they dont is it possible to just ditch the shock behind the coil spring and just reinforce where it was?

·
Registered
396 Posts
I've got duel shocks and the headers clear with no problem. The shocks aren't an issue. I have BlackJack headers.(Cheap 18 years ago)

·
Registered
163 Posts
this might sound like a stupid queston but will they clear my dual front shocks? and if they dont is it possible to just ditch the shock behind the coil spring and just reinforce where it was?
You keep asking about the shocks which normally have nothing to do with headers. Are you looking for fenderwell headers? If so, it might help to mention that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes fenderwell exit..sorry bout that. if i cant find a cheap set that will fit than i will just go with regular headers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts