Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
headers....what is a good header you reccomend for a 302? so far im too poor for mods like intake and carb but it has been setup with new bearings,oil pump,hypereutectic pistons .30 and new gaskets. costed around $400 but i didnt have to pay for labor cause i gave the guy the original motor.

im going to pick up the bronco on the 7th now that the motor is rebuilt and im gonna ask for headers for christmas, what do u reccomend thats under $300?

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
You can get stainless steel motorsport shorty headers for right at 300 bux...they rock! :rockon

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where do i get these?

·
Registered
403 Posts
I got a pair of flowtech shorties that where on my bronco's 302 before I pulled it for the 460 they have been on my 302 for about 6000 miles... they have a little bit of surface rust on them but nothing to bad, I was going to clean them up and give them a fresh coat of paint and put them on ebay for $120 but if you want them as is I will give them away for $100 let me know if you are interested, I have a custom 3" aluminized Y pipe that they bolt up to that came out at the same time that cost me $180 but will let it go for $140 if you are interested

let me know

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
i had bassani ceremic in mine, worth every cent, they are a little over 400

equal lenght shorties, very sturdy, thick flanges, no leakes ever

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
I bought a set of Dynomax long tubes from Jeg's about three years ago and only paid 90 bucks.

And... I also got a set of Speed Pro hypereutectic pistons .30 plus a set of Hastings rings for 90 bucks of ebay. It was through a vendor too, not used. He had any size imaginable for any model. I'll have to find his info before you guys go spendin too much money on pistons again.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Narzuhl said:
Hey Timmy Im interested in the Headers if no one has them already. and the y pipe for these.

let me know
still available but buckin bronco hasn't gotten back to me yet... I am going to give him first dibs on them but if he doesn't want them the you are next

·
Registered
403 Posts
blaze and his infinate wisdom has been kind enough to help you out Narzuhl... so if you want the headers and y pipe they are yours... I can get some pics of them later tonight let me know:D

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya i have to wait till christmas im poor:cry ....

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the offer though timmy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts