Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chrome trimmed and fit for a decent rig in the 87-91 era. Dad finally sold his old style rig and I'm now able to sell my old spares since I know he wont be asking for them. they are complete assemblies and I will not separate the turn lens from the headlamp or bracket. Left (driver) & Right (pass) are avail. separately. I'll combine shipping into one box if you want both right and left. I ship USPS unless you pay me in Diesel to drive to a drop off point for something else.
Grill and lights are in nice shape and I have photos somewhere.

Price is dependant on how much stuff you want...and shipping will be what it costs to get it to your door. First with $$ to my paypal gets it.

I know you all want it dirt cheap...and I want as much as I can get..so let me start out asking $20 for the grill and $40 for each light assembly.
I'll entertain offers....
you can always feel free to pick the stuff up in person...

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also I have 4 15x8" black rock crawler steel rims..
5 on 5.5" and not too badly rashed up. I'd like to see $60 from them. I don't HAVE to sell them, but some space would be nice.
really not too interested in shipping these as USPS wants 2 arms, and a leg to ship stuff like this.
Local Spee Dee shipping might work....I think they stop at work about once a week.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts