Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick one, haven't found anything by searching.

Picking up my first Bronco this afternoon. Its got US-headlights instead of the H4 we usually use over here.. so i've never even seen the bulbs you guys use :) Have to go to a specialized US-part shop to even find that kinda bulbs.

What kinda bulb is used in the headlights?

It haven't been put through the annual road worthy check this year, so i will drive it home illegal. Thats a good time to have all your bulbs in order.. :)

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Sylvania Headlamp: Capsule (Stock Replacement)
Part Number: 9004

Headlamp: Capsule; Cool Blue® (Better replacement)
Part Number: 9004CB

Sylvania Headlamp: Silver Star Capsule (Even Better Replacement)
Part Number: 9004ST

I pulled these off the Advanceauto.com website. (Matched to my 88.) Hope this helps?

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
welcome to the forum. thankyou for using the search, most dont:thumbup

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys! Last minute as always, so i had to leave home before i got any answers here, but some good ol' guessing did the trick. V8-shopen in Karlstad were very helpful. Try to buy as few things as possible at Mekonomen. Much of the stuff to my Audi quattro was actually less expensive at the Audi dealer. And they had even the oddest part in stock, while Mekonomen had to order brake disks for over night delivery.

But can anybody tell how it comes its always bad weather when you pic up an unfamiliar car? Had to drive it home through a snowstorm... Piece of cake for a Bronco with 33" tho :)

And.. I've owned the car for some 7 hours by now, and i've already got stuck. Had some bright idea to park it beside the garage, where my dad has put all the snow from the driveway all winter. Made it halfway through the 1-1,5 meter high snow bank before i got stuck. But it just took me and my bro an hour and lots of sweat to move all the snow around the tires and in front of the car :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts