Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I've searched the forum and haven't seen this issue yet so forgive me if this is a common issue...

I'm replacing my stock headlights on my '94 with clear headlights I bought on eBay... I've followed the how to videos on everything for install and finally got my headlights put on. Only problem is they don't fit flush to each other I.e. the corner light and headlight rub on the sides...

Has anyone had this issue with it not fitting very well? It would work fine but it just doesn't look clean like the stock lamps did... Thanks for the help.

·
Bronco Snob
2,299 Posts
Yes. Had the same issue. Guess the nice people that made them didn't get the factory specs on the mold from Ford :rolleyes: Used a grinder to shave some of the plastic off the back, got it to fit well. The plastic on these get really brittle, especially in the screw sockets. I've stripped a few out. They look great. But they sure are damn cheap.

·
Registered
829 Posts
If you didn't get Ford OEM (who would, they're obnoxiously expensive) then they're almost guaranteed to be a little out of spec. You're going to have to 'make' them fit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts