Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for suggestions to replace my headlights. one is original and the other is something? I need bright and clear lights with good high beam. ebay or other thanks in advance. 94 bronco xlt

·
Registered
474 Posts
Looking for the bulbs? Any of the white beam lights will do. I just replaced mine and I think I got the second to most expensive white beam Sylvania at Wally World. I also cleaned my headlight lens with Window cleaner, wet-sanded with emory cloth til smooth, Window cleaner again, then used turtle wax paste as a "sealer". Buffed them up after it dried. Then aimed them by trial and error mostly. Very very nice bright lights. I live out in the dark country and have plenty of time to stop for deer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the original headlight that is still on the truck has condensation inside of it. I really don't want to do away with it. How would I get the condensation out of it? Upon closer exam today the newer lamp was not adjusted properly by the previous owner. the adjustment bar that sticks out the top was not put in place when the PO put the new light in. I plan to fix that tomorrow. Now I need to either replace the original lamp or do a thorough clean up on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts