Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does this fit or no?

I've seen it listed on some sites that it fits the Bronco, on some sites that it does not. On JBGY it does not list the Bronco as fitment.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, the reason I'm looking at that one is for the added speakers, and something nicer than the stock straight cloth headliner, gain some interior functionality if you will.

·
Registered
202 Posts
well, the reason I'm looking at that one is for the added speakers, and something nicer than the stock straight cloth headliner, gain some interior functionality if you will.
Speakers overhead? Why when there is 4 spots already for speakers?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Speakers overhead? Why when there is 4 spots already for speakers?
a) more speakers more better
b) higher speakers don't get flooded with water when in 4+ feet of water and mud.

·
Registered
202 Posts
a) more speakers more better
b) higher speakers don't get flooded with water when in 4+ feet of water and mud.
More speakers is not better, quality audio is where its at, but if you're going to be in enough mud to get the speakers wet, so will the some of the electrical components under the dash. But hey, keep those speakers dry up on the roof.....

·
Registered
474 Posts
Molar65 a little fussy it seems...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More speakers is not better, quality audio is where its at, but if you're going to be in enough mud to get the speakers wet, so will the some of the electrical components under the dash. But hey, keep those speakers dry up on the roof.....
maybe I just want to spend more money?

all of the electrics on my 82 are potted and water proofed. She's good for about 5ft of water (well, was good, she's been down for a while now with broken axles, and a few other issues). nearly all factory wires have been completely removed. no factory gauges, no factory fuse boxes, the ignition system is MSD marine, electric radiator fans with an on/off switch in the cab. wait, only thing not really water proof is the window motors and door locks...but seeing as how those windows stay down 100% of the time, I am not sure if they even work any more.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
excuse me? do i know you from somewhere else?
he's kidding, I think. Just in response to someone (me) asking if something will work in our trucks, and you only questioned why someone would want that instead of a junkyard pull. It's a valid question, but only after the initial question is answered, and a continuation of the conversation.

That's all mate.

·
Registered
202 Posts
he's kidding, I think. Just in response to someone (me) asking if something will work in our trucks, and you only questioned why someone would want that instead of a junkyard pull. It's a valid question, but only after the initial question is answered, and a continuation of the conversation.

That's all mate.
i was responding to KCD not you.

·
Registered
158 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts