Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone ever see, or hear about these tires called on off road 4 wheel rvt, or kno where they can be bought or where they were bought. they came with my truck and i cant track them down. my buddy has a pair but he doesnt kno where they came from. other than that never heard about them before. ill post pics asap

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
85 FSB built 351 6 in suspension lift 4 inch body 38.5 cheap ass dry rotted tires. c-6 tranny np-208 transfer case ford 9 inch outback d44 up front, no carpet or headliner. manual to power window lock conversion custom steering stabilizer. all stock gears
could you post some pics of your bronco, i'd really like to see this 4'' body lift and "custom" steering stabilizer

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
typo not a four but a three body lif, and threr really isnt anything custom about the steering stabilzer other than its not OE

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
9,022 Posts
Those are old school mudders. They havent sold those for years. They run crazy undersized (38s are more like 35-6"), and way heavier than any comparably sized tire sold today.
If you want to come close you can buy Groundhawgs, which are also heavy mofos and run way undersized. Stick to a swamper, its a much better tire for your money.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea ive come to kno that, they weigh a ton and are dry rotted to all hell, i was just wondering if they were still made, cause its about time for new tires but moneys tight right now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anyone kno the price of thses when they were new.

·
Broncoless
1,495 Posts
I just spent about $1100.00 on a set of ground hawgs for my truck not too long ago. and honestly, it was worth it considering its my DD. they do run on the small side though. i bought a 38.5/15/15 and its on a 12" wide wheel and it measures more towards a 37

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i don't understand why they just don't label them what they are

·
Registered
340 Posts
I think I have too. I believe they were "Grand Prix" like Brochoncho said. Don't know if they still make them. Kind of a non-directional Ground Hawg.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no there directional they have arrows on them telling u which way, cause at first i put them on all wrong and then i noticed it and righted them, but there decent in mud even with little to no tread.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts