Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
StemCellResearch
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, as many of you know, I have battled with heart failure the past 2 years. I am finally getting back into the bronco restoration mode and trying to bring life back to a beautiful 1985 Bronco with a ton of potential. Any help with parts would be great. Any donations towards things like paint/upholstery would be even better ;) My signature also contains a link to the 'Mend a Heart For Tommy' fundraising site that my sister runs. Much love to my fellow Bronco enthusiasts :rockon

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Post up a list of parts you need and maybe we can help you out.

·
StemCellResearch
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
X2 I have a ton of motor parts sitting in the garage right now. Make a list and we all can see what we can do.
I just hit up a JY yesterday, and they are delivering my parts tomorrow hopefully. Right now we are having a heat wave, but after, I want to go through and make up a list after. :thumbup This is why fsb is the best site there is!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,234 Posts
I'd check the FSB classifieds Thomas.

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,444 Posts
I did, all I saw was Jowens1126s' kit. He does amazing work, but Im not looking to spend that kind of money. Gotta keep costs down, I can sandblast, paint, and rebuild myself
Your going to have to start going to the JY once a week to see new inventory. Even if someone here had one your going to pay total $100 in shipping and for parts unless someone is feeling generous that day.

Good Luck man I will check the JY's here if I make it there anytime. :beer

·
Registered
87 Posts
Sorry to hear about the heart failure man. We must be brothers from different mothers or something as I'm in the same exact situation, but with a side order of kidney failure and 4x a week dialysis. Trying to get my Bronco done as well, but I myself just got out of the hospital after a month and a half, getting 8 total stents placed in my heart. I swear it was a woman that came up with drilling holes and going through a mans crotch to get to his heart :histerica

I even just had a local mechanic completely F me over (its in the Socal board) too on the Bronco. While I was in the hospital mind you.

Anyway I've got most of the old interior and other miscellaneous engine parts from my 81. If I can help you out with anything I will. Remember to keep the Nitro, Norco, plavix and the imdur handy. Good luck and feel free to PM me or email me if you ever have any questions. I've been dealing with the medical stuff for so long and have spent so many hours reading medical journals that I bore even myself :beer

James

·
Low Buck Bum
3,537 Posts
Do you have the part #'s for the stuff you're needing, or can you give me an idea of exactly what components you need?

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Do you have a serpentine belt system or plan on converting to a serpentine system?

I have a serpentine 302/351 bracket/bolts and sag pulley I can send you...just have to buy a sag pump and pressure line.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts