Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been gutting my Bronco and I plan on putting bed liner on just about everything inside, and I have a question and looking for some suggestions as well.

Pulled up the carpet all over and the owner before me installed that silver lining stuff, heat noise shield kit stuff....

Now I wanna bedline the entire interior, but this stuff is in the way. Instinct tells me that I need to peel it all up and go that way, but the lazy bastard in me wants to know if I could just put the bed liner over this stuff and be ok?

Also, I bought the eddie bower edition so the doors are all electric windows and locks. I honestly would rather have manual windows and door locks and the such. How easy is it to just switch to doors that are manual window and lock? Is there some sort of conversion kit? Do I just need to buy new doors? Is this even worth it?

Thanks all for your help, been reading A LOT in here as I am a huge noob when it comes to anything automotive.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
No, I wouldn't recommend bed lining any sort of sound deadener. If you're going for the no frills look just get a rubber floor mat.

As far as manual windows, you'll need a manual window door panel and a manual regulator. For the door locks, just don't push the button. :shrug

1 - 2 of 2 Posts