Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Anyone used these or have an opinion? Supposed to be copper from what I get from the description. I'm not exactly sure what they are talking about it not including the "18500 End Seals". The "18500" is a part number but does not return a result for searching...anyway, my core is toast so looking for a replacement.

https://www.npdlink.com/store/products/18476_1A-146337-80692.html

·
Registered
759 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Anyone used these or have an opinion? Supposed to be copper from what I get from the description. I'm not exactly sure what they are talking about it not including the "18500 End Seals". The "18500" is a part number but does not return a result for searching...anyway, my core is toast so looking for a replacement.

https://www.npdlink.com/store/products/18476_1A-146337-80692.html
Just ordered one of these...$65 and some change with shipping. I'll try to remember to let you know how it looks when I get it. Don't have the time I had before to get on here often.

·
Registered
608 Posts
NPD Copper Heater Core...if anyone is looking, this thing seems pretty solid.

·
Premium Member
1978 Ford Bronco Ranger XLT, 76k original miles, (was) 1 owner
112 Posts
I know this is an old post, just wondering what your opinion is of this product. I have to do my 78 core soon. Any suggestions or updates? Thanks!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Made in Mexico is fine as Ford manufactures a large number of critical components, including wiring harnesses over there. The NPD stuff is generally very good quality in my experience with early Mustang restoration.

·
Premium Member
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400m engine, C6 trans
251 Posts
Too bad the link is not working.
I struggle to get the engine bay box out.
Can cover is off, I can look on the heater but that’s all...
How to get it out

·
Registered
759 Posts
Too bad the link is not working.
I struggle to get the engine bay box out.
Can cover is off, I can look on the heater but that’s all...
How to get it out
What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

·
Registered
78 Custom 351M NP435 NP205 Sniper EFI Hedman Headers Magnaflow Muffler 4.56 Gears Grizzly lockers
1,696 Posts
21 - 33 of 33 Posts