Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,395 Posts
Welcome aboard, nice truck and from my state even.... now cut your credit cards up, empty out your wallet and enjoy the madness.
Edit: what did it set you back if you don’t mind posting that?

·
Registered
1992 XLT 302 5 spd trans, long tube headers, manual t case, manual hubs
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How come you think it's a repaint? Just curious. Looks original to me?

I can almost guarantee it lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why do gou
Welcome aboard, nice truck and from my state even.... now cut your credit cards up, empty out your wallet and enjoy the madness.
Edit: what did it set you back if you don’t mind posting that?
Back when I bought this about 2 years ago it was 7,999

·
Super Moderator
24,686 Posts
Yo 92bronco_dude,
Welcome! It looks very good.
For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or uild, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to view).

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How to Use Search and more tips!

See Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) ... includes such as, "Tailgate Window repair & troublehooting".

➡ Try to participate and VOTE in our Full-Size of the Month (F.O.T.M.) & Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.) Contests @ F.O.T.M Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes! They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!
Then get ready for the Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.)⚠

Al

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice looking Bronco! Hopefully it's as clean on the inside as the outside! Welcome!

·
Registered
1978 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400/C6 92 K documented miles &1994 Bronco,XLT 85K original miles
769 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, the pictures don't show the scratches and ive spent god only knows how many hours detailing it. The shine you see is 3 layers of wax, but its definitely original paint.

Found out the hard way that it's seen all the clay barring it can take lol

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,989 Posts
Welcome! I've seen that paint scheme on a bunch of f150s. Pretty sharp!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
According to my marti report (yes I'm that guy) it was 1 of 96 made with that paint scheme. What I thought was different wasn't the color though so much as the way its broken up on the body. Usually i see a return to the darker color along the bottom portion of the doors, fenders etc

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I havent a clue if anyone cares but just some back story if you're bored

I had a 94 Eddie Bauer addition truck when I was 19/20ish. It was my daily and it was kind of a beater but I absolutely loved it and knew that one day I'd get a clean one. Im glad i did when I did...these are getting more expensive all the time. Even the ugly rot boxes here are expensive.

I grew up with OBS Ford's and chevys on the road. Im glad I at least was old enough to witness an era of trucks we unfortunately may never see again

1 - 20 of 24 Posts