Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,
About a week or so ago I asked for some help on a 96 I was looking at. You all were great and kept me from making a mistake. The best advice given was to identify what I wanted, the price I was willing to pay, and don't compromise. I did that and just a few days later found what I was looking for. I got a '96 Eddie with the 5.8 in green and beige in great shape. It's even sitting on new BF Goodrich 32" A/T's. It came with a safari rack and a grill/brush guard. It has 142K on it but runs like a champ. I have already ordered new carpets from auto-interior.com and have my shopping list for bronco graveyard. All the hard parts inside are in excellent shape and the drivers seat had even been recovered already. It is going to look new inside in about a month. The outside is in great shape as you can see from the pic. It even has some things I always wanted. It's got a CB and a Dixie air horn YEEHAW!! Thanks for the help fellas and I am really happy to be on the site.

·
Registered
203 Posts
nice

very nice bronco.
Welcome to the place. :beer

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
welcome dude. glad to c another nc boy

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I am really gonna enjoy her. I am trying to work out my plan right now on what to do with her. I have the interior worked out in my head, basically just restore what needs restoring which isn't much. On the outside the paint is in great shape so I just need to keep it taken care of. I would like ARB type bumpers and a winch eventually and to be able to put 35's on it. I haven't done all my homework yet but I think a 4" lift will comfortably fit 35's. I don't want to go any higher than I have to and I want to level it out at the same time. Any feedback would be appreciated on that. As for the power train it's running good but has seepage at the rear main so I'm sure that will be coming. I don't have any plans on engine or tranny upgrade right now but I think I want a locker in the front. I'm thinking Aussie Locker, any opinions? That's about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts